- 255: krypton, Site central, Fri 28-Apr-2006 17:19:52 PDT, Krypton Cleaning
30M Krypton clean 1615 LT.
- 253: krypton, Site all, Thu 27-Apr-2006 18:50:37 PDT, Krypton cleanings - South, Central, West
The krypton hygrometers were cleaned as follows:
Central, 5m (Agee) - 1600-1607
Central, 30m - not cleaned due to high winds
South, 5m and 30 m (Poulos) - 1645-1705
West, 5m and 30 m (Poulos) - 1745-1800
The cleanings seem to have had a significant effect at the south and west tower kryptons(noted as sudden increases in kh2oV).
- 239: krypton, Site central, Mon 24-Apr-2006 19:27:03 PDT, Cleaned 5m Krypton
24Apr06, 17:30PDT, Central
Cleaned 5m krypton on short tower
- 234: krypton, Site west, Mon 24-Apr-2006 12:05:55 PDT, 5m, 30m Kryptons cleaned
Cleaned 5m,30m with methyl alcohol
- 226: krypton, Site south, Sat 22-Apr-2006 15:03:35 PDT, 5m, 30m Kryptons cleaned
Cleaned with methyl alcohol
- 218: krypton, Site central, Thu 20-Apr-2006 19:24:31 PDT, 5m Krypton cleaned
Cleaned with methyl alcohol
- 180: krypton, Site central, Thu 13-Apr-2006 12:19:17 PDT, 30m krypton cleaned
- 30m Krypton cleaned. Voltage went from ~.9 to ~1.1 vdc
- 176: krypton, Site central, Wed 12-Apr-2006 11:31:02 PDT, 5m krypton cleaned
12Apr06, ~9:40 PDT
cleaned 5m krypton on short tower with methanol.
Voltage changed from ~.2 to ~.5, not spectacular.
Note: very windy and this short tower swaps a great deal.
- 137: krypton, Site west, Sun 02-Apr-2006 08:12:47 PDT, Krypton clean and s/n at West
The kryptons were cleaned at west at ~16:45 pm.
kh2o s/n at 5 m = 1395
kh2o s/n at 30 m = 1258
- 132: krypton, Site central, Sat 01-Apr-2006 13:48:14 PST, maintenance at central
Steve and Tom at central tower. Steve climbed 30 m tower 11:40-12:20 PST to
investigate communication problem and clean kh2o at 30 m. Then cleaned kh2o
and Licor 7500 at 5 m; off 5 m tower at 12:34 PST.
KH2O s/n = 1394 @ 30 m
1390 @ 5 m
Finally, Steve cleaned 10 m radiometers with mop.
Also added yokes for steps and safety rope on 10 m radiometer tower.
- 129: krypton, Site all, Thu 30-Mar-2006 12:55:06 PST, Krypton cals & location
According to logbook entry #9, here's the krypton layout:
30m SN: 1394
5m SN: 1391
30m SN: 1393
5m SN: 1395 (no cal below)
30m SN: 1258
- 102: krypton, Site west, Fri 24-Mar-2006 14:41:30 PST, Cleaned KH2O at west
Steve cleaned the KH2O at west; on tower from 1258 - 1318.
Cows in vicinity. Need to activate the fence.
- 89: krypton, Site all, Wed 22-Mar-2006 10:05:43 PST, Cleaning KH2O windows
I called Campbell today and they recommended muriatic acid for cleaning KH2O
- 81: krypton, Site all, Mon 20-Mar-2006 10:21:24 PST, KH2O serializer data
FYI, the "serializers" don't digitize fast enough to keep up with 60Hz,
so every fifth(?) sample from the kryptons is NA. Since humidity fluxes
are a low priority for TREX, and fluxes can still be calculated, I have
not been worried about this .