- 6: OPS , Site none, Wed 03-Jun-1992 18:36:02 GMT, ARCHIVERS & COVARS STARTED:
ARCHIVERS & COVARS STARTED:
The archiving and covaring of data was
started a few minutes ago.
The system has been running for the last 2 hours.
Since it may stay up and Brian's people are running
tests on the samplers, decided to archive.
- 8: OPS , Site none, Wed 03-Jun-1992 20:11:52 GMT, SYSTEM CRASH!
ingest stopped due to typo error
on keyboard. System was down for about
- 15: OPS , Site none, Thu 04-Jun-1992 22:13:56 GMT, CRASH!
3 adams shut down analog data collection.
I was able to get 2 backup from terminal, daisy and
marigold. Ragwort required a manual reset.
The crash occurred about 5 minutes ago, 22:05 gmt.
- 20: OPS , Site none, Fri 05-Jun-1992 17:25:08 GMT, OPS TODAY:
Brain started operations today at about 5:00
local time. The run lasted till 10:00.
ASTER ran without any problems.
- 64: OPS , Site none, Mon 08-Jun-1992 23:55:47 GMT, ARCHIVERs COSMOS & RAGWORT STOPPED:
ARCHIVERs COSMOS & RAGWORT STOPPED:
the archiver for cosmos was stopped to
remove the bioflux data stream. They will not be
running again for about 2 weeks. Ragwort archive was
stopped to remove the conditional sampler data
This took place just before 00:00Z.
- 72: OPS , Site none, Tue 09-Jun-1992 23:11:00 GMT, COSMOS DOWN:
Cosmos went down at about 22:50Z.
Back on the air at 23:10Z.
- 82: OPS , Site none, Wed 10-Jun-1992 20:27:59 GMT, COSMOS DATA COLLECTION STOPPED:
COSMOS DATA COLLECTION STOPPED:
While Tony and I were checking angles
of the sensors and droops of the sonics, cosmos
decided to stop sending data. A data_on got it
going again. Shutdown happened at 17:50Z.