- 89: Network, Site Repeater, Tue 17-Oct-2006 12:21:34 MST, Replaced inverter at the repeater site
The inverter at the repeater site stopped again this morning. We replaced it
with the inverter that Charlie left at the base.
- 88: Network, Site Repeater, Mon 16-Oct-2006 15:03:13 MST, Recycled power on repeater inverter again
The inverter at the repeater site did not last very long. Recycled it again
around 14:45; double-checked with voltmeter several minutes later and still running. Logged into sw from isff at 15:05.
- 86: Network, Site Repeater, Mon 16-Oct-2006 11:38:28 MST, Repeater down again; fixed
It appears that the repeater quit at 8:25 again this morning. Fixed by
recyling power on the inverter at that site.
- 77: Network, Site Repeater, Sun 15-Oct-2006 11:29:01 MST, repeater up
Power light on the inverter was on. Red overload LED
was off. All normal. But output voltage of the wall
wart for the ap24 was 0. Cycled the inverter power
switch, and the wall wart started producing
again. Checkeed 15 minutes later and power still
Ap24 back online.
- 75: Network, Site Repeater, Sun 15-Oct-2006 09:59:07 MST, Repeater down
The ap22 repeater appears to have stopped at 8:25 local 10/15/06. I recycled
power on the inverter at that site, but did not bring it back.