Regional Hydroclimate Project:
formerly part of CAMP (CEOP Asian Monsoon Project)
Department of Geography, Tokyo Metropolitan University
1-1 Minami-osawa, Hachioji, Tokyo 192-0397, Japan
Name: Hideyuki Kamimera
Research Institute for Global Change, Japan Agency for Marine-Earth
Science and Technology
2-15 Natsushima-cho, Yokosuka, Kanagawa 237-0061, Japan
Latitude : 16.043 N
Longitude : 108.207 E
Elevation : 5 m
Local Station Map (click for full resolution):
Regional Station Map (click for full resolution):
Da Nang AWS measurement site. Click image for full resolution.
Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology with National Hydro-Meteorological Service of Vietnam
Vegetation and Land Use:
Dominant land cover at the measurement location: No information.
Canopy height: No information.
Land cover within 50 m of site: No information.
Land cover within 500 m of site: No information.
Land cover within 12 km of site: No information.
Seasonal land cover changes: No information.
Major changes in land cover at site from October 2002 to December 2004: No information.
Slope at the site: No information.
Soil Type and Characterization:
Surface soil type: No information
Soil type in deeper layers: No information.
Surface soil porosity: No information.
Soil porosity in deeper layers: No information.
Soil infiltration rate: No information.
Bulk Dry Density: No information.
Saturated Hydraulic Conductivity: No information.
The Soil Reference Group(s) (from World Reference Base for Soil Resources): No information.
SURFACE METEOROLOGY AND RADIATION INSTRUMENTATION AND DESCRIPTION:
- Station pressure 1.0 m Vaisala PTB210
- Air Temperature 1.2 m Vaisala HMP45A temperature and humidity sensor with Prede aspirated screen PVC-04
- Dew point - derived
- Relative humidity 1.2 m Vaisala HMP45A temperature and humidity sensor with Prede aspirated screen PVC-04
- Specific humidity derived
- Wind speed 6.9 m Young 05103 wind sensor
- Wind direction 6.9 m Young 05103 wind sensor
- U wind component derived
- V wind component derived
- Precipitation - 1.8 m Ikeda Keiki RT-5 raingage
- Snow depth - Not Measured
- Incoming shortwave radiation - 1.6 m Kipp & Zonen pyranometer CMP 3
- Outgoing shortwave radiation - not measured
- Incoming longwave radiation - not measured.
- Outgoing longwave radiation - not measured
- Net radiation not measured
- Skin temperature - not measured
- Incoming Photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR) - Not measured.
- Outgoing Photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR) - Not measured.
METEOROLOGICAL TOWER INSTRUMENTATION AND DESCRIPTION:
No Meteorological Tower data at this station.
FLUX INSTRUMENTATION AND DESCRIPTION:
No flux data at this station.
SOIL INSTRUMENTATION AND DESCRIPTION:
No soil data at this station.
RADIOSONDE INSTRUMENTATION AND DESCRIPTION: No radiosonde measurements available.