- 147: Station_Visit, Site Southwest, Sat 28-Oct-2006 09:54:56 MST, upload data from SW
The usb stick was removed from SW and uploaded between 9:00 and 9:55 am, local.
- 115: Station_Visit, Site Rim, Sun 22-Oct-2006 13:32:14 MST, site visit (mast down)
Visited rim to:
- exchange sonics (earlier visit by Steve S. retrieved sonic electronics with
serializer, which was swapped into PSU 376 in the base).
- data download
- shoot boom angles (sonic: 358, prop 108 -- clearly something is wrong --
probably compass dip angle)
- measure heights of TRH (89.5" from roughly ground to top of boom) and
GPS (roughly 48" above local ground)
- Prop-vane bearing is a bit "growly", but seemed okay
Mast down about 12:20-12:45.
- 112: Station_Visit, Site Floor, Sat 21-Oct-2006 15:54:50 MST, XML floor changed
The configuraton XML file was changed to handle the new SHT output message.
- 72: Station_Visit, Site Southwest, Sat 14-Oct-2006 12:12:11 MST, sw sensor serial numbers
- 71: Station_Visit, Site Rim, Sat 14-Oct-2006 12:08:32 MST, rim sensor serial numbers
- 70: Station_Visit, Site East_Lower, Fri 13-Oct-2006 17:31:33 MST, el sensor serial numbers
- 69: Station_Visit, Site East_Upper, Fri 13-Oct-2006 17:29:40 MST, eu sensor serial numbers
- 68: Station_Visit, Site Floor, Fri 13-Oct-2006 17:27:21 MST, flr sensor serial numbers
- 67: Station_Visit, Site West_Lower, Fri 13-Oct-2006 17:25:23 MST, wl sensor serial numbers
- 66: Station_Visit, Site West_Upper, Fri 13-Oct-2006 17:20:40 MST, wu sensor serial numbers
- 13: Station_Visit, Site Rim, Thu 05-Oct-2006 13:45:19 MST, Logger fixed for rim
Enabled the data logger for rim this morning. The
power connection from the battery to the campbell
and radio had been disconnected.