- 165: LOG, Site East_Upper, Fri 03-Nov-2006 21:14:50 MST, eu teardown
Serial numbers from today's teardown of eu:
0.5m CSAT 1123 TRH 6
1.5m CSAT 364 TRH 7
5m CSAT 1121 TRH 8 KH2O 1525
8.5m CSAT 1124 TRH 9
- 132: KH2O, Site East_Upper, Wed 25-Oct-2006 14:07:31 MST, krypton klean
krypton kleaned ~1248. MSB of counts went from 0d -> 42!
- 123: Radiometers, Site East_Upper, Tue 24-Oct-2006 15:26:51 MST, logger wires broke
While turning off the logger for RF testing, the power wires broke at the
switch. I shoved them back in, but this wiring needs to be redone.
- 81: Network, Site East_Upper, Sun 15-Oct-2006 17:05:24 MST, network restored at eu
The power led on the etherant was on, but the
ethenet led and the wireless led were both dark.
Login over the serial connection showed that
the systems was still running and storing locally.
Power cycle on the etherant brought it right
back and on the network.
This etherant went offline at around the time
that thinderstorms were in the area. We had
a similar experience a few days ago with the etherant
at flr. Sebastion reported that they had lost
a couple of data loggers during the same period,probably
due to lightning.
- 69: Station_Visit, Site East_Upper, Fri 13-Oct-2006 17:29:40 MST, eu sensor serial numbers
- 61: TRH, Site East_Upper, Thu 12-Oct-2006 17:25:39 MST, Tried to fix the problem with the 3 m RH at eu
Tried to fix the problem with the RH at 3m at east upper, but it appeared to be behaving itself while we were there...
- 20: Radiometers, Site East_Upper, Fri 06-Oct-2006 10:50:35 MST, radiometers cleaned
03.10. 15:21 cleaned 4-component radiometers, not net radiometers