INDOEX Technician Checklist 1/29/99
PreFlight Warm-up ==================================================================
- Insert removable Disk prior to power up.
- Levante is now the WINDS server so both Sushiq & Levante must be brought up to start the system.
- Bring up remaining Displays.
- Fill "in-flight" service and MCR dewars with LN2.
- Turn on Lyman-alpha power.
- Turn on TSI 3760 (CN counter) power.
- Turn on OPHIR power. Check OAT value to confirm signal lock.
- Push in power breakers to BOTH wing pod DSMĘs.
- Prepare ADS & Video Tapes.
- Pull covers off CAI (front & back).
During Taxi ==================================================================
- Push in ALL PMS breakers.
- TURN OFF MCR POWER BEFORE POWER TRANSFER.
- Power up MASP probe first. Then turn on MASP DSM. CONFIRM LINK.
- Push in 60 Hz power breaker to left wing tip to power up PCASP probe.
- Start PCASP pump & check flow (counts on NASA probe, PFLWC_RPC on RAF probe).
- Start TSI 3760 pump and check PCN, FCNC, XICNC, CNTEMP. Status light green?
- Check FSSP & 2D Control settings. (Range 0, MAX recording rate).
- TURN MCR POWER BACK ON AFTER AIRCRAFT POWER TRANSFER.
- Power up Gerber PVM-100 probe and setup controls through Discwin.
- Setup MCR controls through Discwin.
- Start data recording.
- Confirm that the radar altimeter (HGM232) has been turned on by pilots.
- Record data all the way to touch down. Make sure the tapes eject safely.
- Pull ALL PMS breakers.
- Turn off Lyman-alpha power
- Turn off TSI 3760 pump & power.
- Turn off OPHIR power.
- Turn off PCASP pump.
- Pull 60 Hz power breaker on left wing tip.
- Turn off MASP DSM.
- Pull power breakers to BOTH wing pod DSMĘs
- Power down ADS.
- Take out removable Disk ONLY after all computer systems are down.
- Put covers back on CAI (front & back).
RAF's INDOEX Page |
RAF Home Page |
EOL Home Page |
NCAR Home Page
Fri Dec 10 12:27:24 MST 1999