Data Organization and Software Availability
All T28 data for each flight is collected in a raw
file. The raw file is then preprocessed,
and 5 new files are created. For
example, our flight 803 on
- F803_2dc.raw (includes 2DC image buffers)
- F803hail.raw (includes hail image buffers)
- F803hvps.raw (includes HVPS image buffers)
- Flt803.raw (includes all non-image data at their highest recording frequency)
- Flt803.rnd (includes all non-image data at 1 sec intervals)
The IDL software packages used to display all the T-28 data is called T28Display3.0. To run these programs you need to have an IDL license (for PC).
Either can be reached at (605) 394 – 2291.