Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 16:54:47 -0600
From: Brigitte Baeuerle
To: bb@atd.ucar.edu
Subject: IHOP Subgroup Planning Meeting

Dear IHOP Working Group "heads"

We would like to invite you to attend the IHOP Subgroup Planning Meeting scheduled for 15 to 17 August 2001 here in Boulder. During the meeting we would like to continue discussions raised at the most recent workshop with the overall goal of developing a strategy of how to work together in the field.

Specifically, we want to

We tried to invite representatives of each of the four IHOP science groups as well as some of the main instrument providers. Please let me know if you plan to attend the meeting and if not, suggest an alternate to represent your group.

The meeting will start at 1 pm on Wednesday 15 August in the Unidata Conference Room in Foothills Lab IV (ground floor) and end on Friday, 17 August, at 1 pm to allow you to get back home in time for the weekend. A detailed agenda and information on accommodations will be provided at a later date.

Brigitte

Invitees:

CI:             QPF:            ABL:            Instrumentation:
Wakimoto        Koch            LeMone          Hardesty
Ziegler         Richardson      Davis           Wang
Kingsmill       Brandes         Grossman        Fabry
Wilson          Weisman         Wulfmeyer

Project Office & other:         Specific Instrumentation:
Baeuerle                        Flamant (Lidar)
Parsons                         Strong (NRL P-3)
Weckwerth                       Geerts (King Air)
Rasmussen                       Ehret (Falcon)
JOSS (2-3 staff)                Larar (Proteus)
Carlson                         Wurman (DOW)
Nelson
Laursen