- 159: LOG, Site West_Upper, Wed 01-Nov-2006 16:25:10 MST, wu teardown
West upper was torn down between ~0930-1200.
Serial numbers are:
Rnet parallel Q94196
Rnet horizontal Q97034
Logger "West Upper" 9868
0.5m CSAT 377
1.5m CSAT 536
3m CSAT 1122
5m CSAT 677
- 130: KH2O, Site West_Upper, Wed 25-Oct-2006 14:06:42 MST, krypton klean
krypton kleaned ~1155. MSB of counts went from 09 -> 26.
Krypton mount was loose, but I didn't have allen wrenches. Should be revisited.
- 66: Station_Visit, Site West_Upper, Fri 13-Oct-2006 17:20:40 MST, wu sensor serial numbers
- 37: TRH, Site West_Upper, Sat 07-Oct-2006 17:49:18 MST, station visit wu; removed 1.5m TRH
Removed 1.5m TRH at west upper this afternoon, 10/7/06
kh20 s/n = 1395
- 24: Adam, Site West_Upper, Fri 06-Oct-2006 11:29:56 MST, wu restarted
wu rebooted. Data collection started at 1820UTC
- 6: TRH, Site West_Upper, Thu 05-Oct-2006 09:11:26 MST, Fixed 1.5 m TRH at wu
Charlie and I fixed 1.5 m TRH, which was reporting a temperature of -40 C,
by unplugging and plugging back in the 50 Y at the end of the circuit board.
Simply recycling power did not work.